Cebu City Tour
Cebu City has so many spots to offer. From Catholicism that Spanish brought and the tradition we inherited up to these days. One of the most inspiring we have as Cebuanos’ are the trademarks and places that captured tourist desires.
Basilica Minore del Santo Niño is one of the biggest and oldest church in Asia. People preach as they strongly believe with their devotion.
Fort San Pedro is known to be the military defense built by the Spanish era that protect against Muslim raiders.
Magellan's Cross is a Christian cross planted by Portuguese and Spanish explorers.
The Heritage of Cebu Monument is a tableau of sculptures made of concrete, bronze, brass and steel showing scenes about events and structures related to the history of Cebu.
Yap-Sandiego Ancestral House is said to be the first Chinese house built outside of China.
Taoist Temple is the center of worship for Taoism, the religion which follows the teachings of the ancient Chinese philosopher, Lao Zi. In the temple, devotees perform rituals.
Php 1,500 each (minimum of 2)
- Air-conditioned Transportation w/ Driver
- Tour Facilitator ( upon request or availability )
- Entrance Fees
- Bottled Water
Maximum of 6 Hours
Hotel Pick Up
- Basilica Minore del Santo Niño
- Fort San Pedro
- Magellan’s Cross
- Cebu Heritage Monument
- Yap-Sandiego Ancestral House
- Taoist Temple
- Souvenir Shop ( if time permits
- 50% downpayment from the total payable amount upon finalization of the reservation.
- Confirmation letter will be sent via email with the receipt attached
Pick - Up Policy:
- Provide the exact pick – up location. Give landmarks for uncommon address.
- Be at the meeting place 10mins. before pick – up time.
- Send payment through bank account or any remittance outlet (Cebuana & Palawan). Details will be provided once final.
- Cancellation should be made 7 days prior to the tour date.
- Down payment will not be compensated once final reservation is cancelled.